Individual community living supports (ICLS): Bundled service that includes six service categories. ICLS services offer assistance and support for people who need reminders, cues, intermittent/moderate supervision or physical assistance to remain in their own homes.
The “community engagement” category includes services intended to help the person have meaningful integration and participation in his or her community. Examples of ICLS services covered under this category include:
ICLS covers assistance and support for eligible people 65 years and older who use Elderly Waiver (EW) or the Alternative Care (AC) Program. It includes the following service categories:
• Active cognitive support
• Adaptive support service
• Activities of daily living (ADLs)
• Household management
• Health, safety and wellness
• Community engagement.
• Facilitating the person in socially valued roles through engagement in relevant activities that lead to desired outcomes
• Helping the person access activities, services and resources that facilitate meaningful community integration and participation
• Helping the person develop and/or maintain his or her informal support system
• Providing transportation when it is integral to ICLS community engagement goals and community resources and/or informal supports are not available.